A new way to scan x-ray images.
ScaNeo is your reliable digital scanning system designed to provide excellent x-ray images quickly and easily.
The use of sensors (memory film) during imaging and software controls are simple and intuitive for the dentist and easy to use for the patient.
The system requires no cable connection for x-ray imaging.
Prismatic loupes from Carl Zeiss are sure to impress with their excellent optical quality that is apparent at first glance. The brilliant stereoscopic image will give you a new perspective.
- high image quality and colour accuracy
- exceptionally deep contrast
- large field of vision
- broad spectrum of magnification
1. SURGERY: frenulectomy, i.e. removal of the frenulum in children without pain or bleeding and with faster healing, fibroma removal, uses in implantology.
2. PROSTHETICS: gum modification before castings, stopping gum bleeding, gingivectomy, crown extensions, gum correction.
3. ENDODONTICS: Root canal treatment, Pulpotomia disinfection, removal of vital pulp in children (removal of the nerve from a root canal in baby teeth)
4. PERIODONTICS: treatment of inflammatory gum disease (periodontitis), long-term improvement or stabilization of periodontal disease, treatment of periodontal pockets, bacteria reduction. Treatments are minimally invasive with no bleeding and fast healing.
5. PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY: Heavy trimming of baby teeth, treatment of canals, maxillary frenum removal, no bleeding, no pain and rapid healing, takes the place of a scalpel and sutures.
Multifunction endo motor with integrated apex locator. Combines preparation with length measurement, both of which are available for separate use if needed. Pre-programmed speed and torque settings for all NiTi systems.
Safety functions: torque, acoustic warnings and automatic stop/reverse system. Additional programs for canals with difficult anatomy.
Professional non-chip whitening light utilising the latest technology to generate cold light with a wavelength of 480-520 nm.
The light is filtered through 120,000 optical fibres with a total length of nearly 2 km and through an optical lens cover with 30 protective layers. This ensures complete pulp protection.
LAD-light activated ozone disinfection, an innovation in dentistry.
This tool kills all types of bacteria and is effective against viruses and fungi.
It has a broad range of uses in treating infections and their preventing with direct targeting at the site of the inflammation.
Indicated treatments: cavities, root canals, periodontal packets, gingivitis, oral thrush, post-extraction inflammation, cold sores, etc.